Single subject study allows you to target specific knowledge and skills that you need for your career now.
All courses last for 5 weeks on-campus and for 10 weeks by distance, which means they are an ideal way for you to boost your CV and improve your career prospects in the short-term.
Professional development short courses are also affordable and convenient, allowing you to combine study with day-to-day work and life commitments.
Benefits of studying short courses at Martin College:
- Access our advanced eLearning platform to collaborate with teachers and other learners
- Credits earned from single subject study are transferable to full qualification courses later
- Take advantage of networking opportunities with all (full-time; part-time; distance) students at Martin College
If you're studying by distance:
- You can choose to study any Martin College short course, regardless of your location
- You have the option of transferring to on-campus study
- Full support during office hours via email from a dedicated tutor
What you can study
Courses are offered at our Brisbane, Gold Coast and Sydney campuses, and by distance education. You can choose from a range of key study areas that are aimed at advancing your career. Currently on offer: Management, Marketing, Administration, Finance, Office Processes, People Management and Computing. This range will be expanded to include further courses – please check our website again for further announcements.