Students who do not take a pre-approved degree pathway option at Martin College will need to apply to a degree on a case by case basis and the number of credits which can be transferred will be assessed by the university or degree granting institution and is not guaranteed by Martin College.
- Any Australian University will recognize Martin College Diploma under AQTF
- Students must meet matriculation requirements for university (Certificate IV after a Year 11 or equivalent)
- Credit transfer is generally only given for Diploma and Advanced Diploma subjects
- Apply to Martin College and receive offer letter
- Once offer received, apply to university of choice* and also include Martin College offer letter with application.
- Make sure you apply for credit transfer in the university application
- Receive conditional offer letter from university stating how much Martin College credit is offered.
*Australian students must apply through UAC or QTAC
Universities which offer credit to Martin College graduates include
- QLD: Griffith University, Bond University, James Cook University, USQ, CQU
- NSW: Charles Sturt University, Australian Catholic University, University of Western Sydney