* If you are an Australian citizen and meet the requirements, you are entitled to apply for the VET FEE-HELP funding opportunity. More >
Many of the general skills required in business such as management, communication, finance and marketing, apply in the international context. To ensure success in the international environment, it's vital to have awareness of the cultural and legal differences which exist between countries and how these may impact on a business.
Understanding of the increased risks and challenges which international operations present to a business is therefore critical. This course combines the practical and academic elements of finances related to international business with marketing, political and trade factors, enabling you to pursue many career opportunities in international business.
- Gain knowledge into the factors crucial to success in International Business
- Develop skills and knowledge in international consumer behaviour and profiling international markets
- Understand how to interpret economic conditions, data and case studies from a global perspective
- Progress to an Advanced Diploma course or start your career
Graduates receive the nationally accredited award: BSB50807 Diploma of International Business.
Start Dates & Campuses
Study the Diploma of International Business by distance:
22/04, 27/05, 08/07, 12/08, 16/09, 21/10, 25/11