Are the upfront costs of studying stopping you from improving your career prospects?
The VET FEE-HELP scheme allows you to study now and pay for your course later.
VET FEE-HELP explained
The VET FEE-HELP scheme allows you to defer payment of tuition fees until you've finished studying,
The great thing about VET FEE-HELP is that you don't have to make any repayments until you have a job and your income reaches a certain level, which is $49,095 for the 2012/13 income year. The loans are then repaid effortlessly through the tax system.
Approved courses at Martin College
Students enrolling in the following courses can apply for VET FEE-HELP:
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Graphic Design
- Diploma of International Business
- Diploma of Management
- Diploma of Marketing
- Diploma of Tourism
- Diploma of Venues and Events
- Advanced Diploma of Management
- Advanced Diploma of Business
- Advanced Diploma of Marketing
Who can apply for VET FEE-HELP?
To be eligible to apply for VET FEE-HELP you must be either:To be eligible to apply for VET FEE-HELP you must be either:
- Australian citizens or permanent humanitarian visa holders who will be resident in Australia for the duration of their study
- Be an eligible student enrolled on or before the census date in an eligible unit of study
- Meet the tax file number requirements
- Not have exceeded the FEE-HELP Loan Limit, which is $89,706 (2012) and $93,204 (2013)